This is a 12 months contract role, with possibility of extension. The incumbent will either be based at our Metropolis office (5 days) or Tuas Boulevard Yard (5.5 days work).
- To perform assigned basic project document control activities independently for a specific data processing scope (e.g. Supplier, Sub-contractors or Engineering documents) with accountability.
- Be responsible for carrying out assigned tasks related to Document control processes with guidance from DC team Lead.
- Perform basic project document control activities (e.g. upload and prepare review transmittal for Engineering Change Notice, TQ's, etc.).
- Maintain the Distribution Matrix for release and control of project engineering and supplier documentation.
- Monitor and log squad checks in the area assigned.
- Receive, process, control and maintain Engineering, Sub-contractor and Supplier documents into the EDMS systems. Safeguard data reliability by verifying that data input has been completed with integrity.
- Maintain records and files, prepare forms and verify data information as requested.
- Maintain efficient paper and electronic filing system and ensure quick retrieval of requested documents.
- Coordinate receipts, maintenance and distribution of documents related to project quality, regulatory, classification, statutory certificates and documentation handling.
- Update and file all documents in process on a timely manner. Ensure that the organization has the latest copies of documents recorded in the system.
- Attend kick-up meeting with supplier & subcontractors and brief DC procedure and EDMS training.
- Assist preparing multiple reports from the system when needed.
- Assist with the verification and modification of documents for accuracy and compliance with internal project document control standard.
- Assist the Lead DC as needed and anticipate to multitask.
- Manage a large number of work operations during peak periods.
- Handling supplier packages experience is beneficial.
- Familiar with document distribution matrixes and maintain effectively.
- Diploma or equivalent in related discipline. Additional specialized courses in database management preferred.
- Knowledge of departmental function, terminology and interrelationships will be advantegeous.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of document management with keen knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to develop spreadsheets and modify formats in order to independently complete assignments
- Knowledge of EDMS system (Aconex & Documentum) is preferable.
Modec is committed in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected characteristics.