We are currently based at Metropolis, Buona Vista, Singapore. This is a 2 years contract role, with possibility of extension.
- Participates in negotiations and assists in management of low risk contracts. May take on a more prominent role within low risk contract management as experience is gained.
- Drafts internal approval sheet and obtains the various levels of approval for all contracts.
- Handles post-award subcontract management of low risk contracts which includes drafting and/or reviewing and approving of subcontract notices, amendments, change requests and change orders, management of warranty claims and formalization of subcontract closeout.
- Manages prequalification and RFQs for low risk contracts. May also take responsibility for prequalification activities in relation to medium risk contracts and provide inputs/assistance into development of medium risk RFQs.
- Typical tasks performed by a Contracts Administrator include but are not limited to, prequalification of potential subcontractors and manpower supply contracts.
- Organizes and maintains logs and files in a systematic manner
- Performs miscellaneous commercial/contract tasks as assigned
- Open to Fresh graduates of any background, or a Diploma with one year commercial / contracts experience.
- Basic knowledge or experience around pre-qualification process is a plus
- Strong administrative skills
- Positive learning attitude, unafraid of embracing new problems and working with ambiguity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
Modec is committed in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected characteristics.