We are currently based at Metropolis, Buona Vista, Singapore. This is a 24 months fixed term contract role, with possibility of extension.
The FICO functional reports into the ERP Application Manager, and maintains responsibility for hands-on leadership in managing and supporting FTM (finance- to-manage), with desired SD knowledge as it relates to Billing and Account Receivable integration within MODEC’s global SAP system. This position represents the module expertise for Finance globally, and leveraging a global outsourcing team for technical support and ensuring services are delivered according the Service levels agreed to.
Initially this position will be participating as an integrated member of the Project team during the build, test, and deploy of MODEC’s new SAP system, and will be required to contribute to, and author some Business Process Procedures and related test documents. In addition to the Project related build activities, the FICO functional is responsible for working together within MODEC Group IT to define new IT support procedures.
Ideal candidate will have experience working in capital projects based business model.
- Overall 8 years of experience in SAP – Finance & Controlling Implementation, Roll out and ongoing support.
- 2 to 3 end to end implementation cycles experience and maintenance of global instance of SAP ECC 6.0 or newer version
- Experience in working as a lead position for 1 to 2 projects and co-coordinating Clients, and providing business support.
- Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Have exposure coordinating with Onsite/Offshore team members.
- Must have handled at least 1 to 2 Projects in Lead Position.
- Must have hands on knowledge in implementing Accounts to Report, Procure to pay, Order to Cash.
- Efficient in analyzing business requirements, needs & objectives and mapping them to SAP Process, solutions and products being implemented.
- Must have worked in a multi-currency environment having company codes across the globe.
- In depth knowledge of FICO implementation, Customization, Data Migration and Cutover activities.
- Have capability to guide technical teams to deliver required custom objects.
- Hands on experience with the Implementation, Customization and Configuration of GL, AP, AR, AA (Asset Accounting), CCA (Cost center accounting), PCA (Profit center accounting), Product Costing, COPA (Costing-based Profitability Analysis), and integration with other modules, especially SD, MM, PP & PS.
- Must have working experience in setting up various payment methods including ACH (Automated clearing house) and Bank reconciliation using EBS (Electronic bank statement).
- Should have knowledge and working experience of various functionalities of ECCS (enterprise controlling consolidation system) Consolidation, setting up of Intercompany process, currency translations and eliminations, FICO and ECCS month end processes.
- Experience in working on SAP financial statement version and creating Report Painter reports.
- Excellent communication, Problem Solving and Analytical skills. Also, possess the ability take on challenges and meeting deadlines.
- Working experience with onsite and offshore delivery models.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing of functional specifications for reports, Interfaces and validations, creating and reviewing technical specifications.
- Experience in Data migration/Conversions related activities and development
- Expertise in guiding the DM (Data Migration) team for loading the legacy data.
- Expertise in preparing user training documentation, unit test scripts and Integration test scripts.
- Must have experience with credit card reconciliation and settlement.
Basic Qualifications & Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 8 years in SAP
- Minimum 3 full life cycle implementation experience from Design to go live for FICO modules
- Strong communication/partner skills with end-users with non-technical background
- SAP certification(s) strongly preferred
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving abilities
- Experience in supporting a global organization
- Proven ability to define user requirements and corresponding system specifications, accurate time estimates and creation of clear and concise documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
- Project management experience and able to structure and scope a project and to manage a project through to completion.
- Established experience in working in a matrix management environment
- Ability to think strategically and at the same time be operationally hands-on when the circumstances require