Modec Offshore Production Systems (Singapore) Pte Ltd is a leading provider of solutions to the Floating Offshore Oil & Gas market for more than 50 years and we are currently looking for a Senior Planner to join us.
Being part of Modec means being the protagonist of a challenging career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in Singapore, but your talent can take you anywhere in the world. If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!
i) Lead EPCI CAPEX cost estimate, associated commercial deliverables and establish basis of estimate
ii) Explain EPCI CAPEX to Project Manager for his authorization
iii) Reference cost data analysis and benchmarking data development/ update
- To have good understanding on the industrial standard cost engineering terminology in order to establish Estimate Methodology Procedure for the proposal
- Lead coordination and interface with technical/ commercial professionals, vendors, subcontractors and client to EPCI CAPEX costing within the time frame
- Develop CAPEX cost estimate and evaluate its estimate reasonably and logically
- Work out commercial deliverables related to CAPEX (e.g. Compensation Form, Basis/ Assumption of CAPEX Estimate, Commercial Qualifications, etc.) to read thru the ITT documents as part of Commercial Bid Proposal
- Develop cashflow projection (cash-in/cash-out) based on Project Schedule, Milestone Payment from client and payment terms by vendors/ subcontractors
- Collect, assort various cost data along with technical information for benchmarking and analyze tendency, correlation, or algorithm in order to develop applicable estimate methodologies
- Define and identify risks in terms of opportunities and threats.
- To have knowledge of risk management process.
- To have good understanding on the concept of risk contingency and allowance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Engineering/Construction Management. Experience in lieu of college degree may be accepted
- 10 to 15 years working experience of Offshore or Onshore Oil & Gas Projects especially EPCI phase as Project Management or (preferable for Offshore, especially FPSO Projects experience)
- Preferable to have experience on Cost Estimation on Bid/FEED on Offshore or Onshore Oil & Gas Projects (preferable for Offshore, especially FPSO Projects experience)
- Familiar with FPSO projects including some technical knowledge.
- Basic understanding of project management process.
- Strong knowledge and skills of Microsoft Excel.
Modec is committed in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected characteristics.