We are currently based at Metropolis, Buona Vista, Singapore. This is a 24 months fixed term contract role, with possibility of extension.
Overall Job Purpose
The Information Management and Document Control Coordinator will support the Information Management Lead and Document Control Lead in managing project information and documentation. This role will involve coordinating with various project teams, ensuring compliance with information requirements, and assisting in the development and implementation of information management strategies, plans, and procedures, with a focus on delivering value for the business.
The Information Management and Document Control Coordinator will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth flow of information and document throughout the project lifecycle. This position offers an excellent opportunity to contribute to the success of the project and the organization's information management objectives, with a focus on delivering value for the business.
- Assist the Information Management Lead and Document Control Lead in managing project information and documentation in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Be familiar with and execute in compliance with the Project Document Management Strategy, Information Management Plan, and relevant requirements.
- Execute and provide the status of project tracking and archiving of deliverables throughout the project lifecycle (recording revisions, revision purposes, distribution and transmittal histories) in accordance of project requirements.
- Support the development of IM key performance indicators and issues.
- Prepare and issue periodic reports describing status and issues for document management.
- Maintain the various functionalities of Engineering Document Management System (EDMS), such as workflows, transmittals, uploading, and downloading electronic files, searching functions.
- Provide on-boarding training for project team members relating to Document Control.
- Ensure all applicable metadata fields are accurately updated and maintained in applicable Document Register(s).
- Liaise with the corporate and project team in Document Control section to achieve corporate goals and directions in project execution.
- Support the rollout and testing of new EDMS tools/ for the project, ensuring a smooth transition and adoption.
- Utilize methodologies to drive continuous improvement in document management processes and tools.
- Develop concepts for document control and effectively communicate them to the project team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry, with a focus on Information Management or Document Control roles
- Demonstrated expertise in setting up, rolling out, managing, and utilizing Electronic Document Management system
- Strong speaking and writing skills of English
- Familiarity with EPC and O&M processes, as well as relevant systems and software
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player attitude
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate effectively with various stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.