This is a 36 months fixed term contract role, to be based in our Metropolis, Buona Vista office.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to project team so as to facilitate the project’s smooth execution throughout its lifecycle.
- Schedule and coordinate logistic support for project meetings
- Manage and support the mobilization/demobilization of project personnel with internal functions, including arranging paperwork and documentation for visa/ticketing/accommodation with travel admin team.
- Assist in updating key project information (e.g. project org chart, personnel movement, etc.) to relevant stakeholders for reporting/processing purposes.
- Utilizing of internal systems to support project team with travel related expenses and approvals.
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Open to fresh graduates, or experienced hires with up to 5 years of secretary experience in similar industry
- Minimum GCE N/O level, NITEC in Office Skills or its equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Professional Secretarial Certificate preferred