MODEC Offshore Production Systems (Singapore) Pte Ltd is a leading provider of solutions to the Floating Offshore Oil & Gas market for more than 50 years and we are currently looking for a Business and Project Management Analyst/Senior Analyst to join us.
Being part of MODEC means being the protagonist of a challenging career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in Singapore, but your talent can take you anywhere in the world. If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!
Why Join Us?
- Be part of a start-up team within a large, stable multinational company, and experience the best of both worlds!
- We highly value communication and teamwork, ensuring everyone's voice is heard and considered.
- Our Singapore office is conveniently located near the Buona Vista MRT station, occupying the top floors of The Metropolis Tower building.
- We offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, with flexible coverage for wellness, gym, vision, traditional chinese medicine and more.
- Support company leadership in defining strategic goals.
- Analyze organizational and operational strengths and weaknesses, as well as external market factors.
- Support department performance management through KPI monitoring and improvement initiatives.
- Calculate KPIs and prepare online management dashboards.
- Schedule and facilitate performance reviews with Leads, Heads of Departments and VPs.
- Maintain an effective performance management-cycle, adhering to standard methodology, and ensure timely preparation and accuracy in reported metrics.
- Facilitate department project planning and update of project statuses on Schedule, Cost, Quality, Scope, Communications, Risk, and Stakeholders.
- Partner with departments to drive projects and initiatives, support analysis and problem definition, provide suggestions and improve cross-functional collaboration.
- Map Standards, Process Maps and Work Instructions with the departments, following standard notation. and looking for process improvements.
- Champion the implementation of the company’s Integrated Management System and ensure consistency and quality in deliverables.
- Identify process gaps or opportunities for improvement and work with relevant departments to develop and implement solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Administration, Economics, Statistics, or IT
- For junior analyst - open to fresh graduates or 1-3 years of relevant experience in Business, Quality and/or Process Management.
- For senior analyst - open to 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in Business, Quality and/or Process Management.
- Strong stakeholder management and critical thinking.
- Good analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills.
Other Desirable Attributes
- Advanced MS-Excel / PowerPoint skills / MS-Project / PowerBI / PowerApps.
- Master’s degree, MBA or other post-graduate degree in Business, Project Management, Finance, or similar.
- Prior experience in Project Management, Business Transformation, Process Improvement, Business Process Re-Engineering or Management Consultant is preferred.