We are currently based at Metropolis, Buona Vista, Singapore. This is a 2 years contract role, with possibility of extension
MODEC Offshore Production Systems (Singapore) Pte Ltd is a leading provider of solutions to the Floating Offshore Oil & Gas market for more than 50 years and we are currently looking for a IT Project Coordinator to join us.
Being part of MODEC means being the protagonist of a challenging career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in Singapore, but your talent can take you anywhere in the world. If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!
Why Join Us?
- Be part of a start-up team within a large, stable multinational company, and experience the best of both worlds!
- We highly value communication and teamwork, ensuring everyone's voice is heard and considered.
- Our Singapore office is conveniently located near the Buona Vista MRT station, occupying the top floors of The Metropolis Tower building.
- We offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, with flexible coverage for wellness, gym, vision, traditional chinese medicine and more.
IT Project Coordinator will be part of EPCI project execution team for FPSO project. IT Project Coordinator is responsible for design, procurement, and installation of IT equipment onboard the FPSO which has many interfaces with the internal and external stakeholders and needs a strong project coordination skill. IT Project Coordinator also needs to support IT infrastructure setup of the project team for both main office and shipyards.
- Develop IT Management Plan for the EPCI project execution.
- Detailed design of IT equipment onboard the FPSO.
- Purchase, installation and testing of designed IT equipment onboard the FPSO (including Field Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance Test).
- Develop necessary documentation as per the project requirements.
- Project office IT infra setup (i.e. MODEC Office, Client Offices, Ship Yard Offices and other Locations based on Project Execution Plan) which may include field work.
- Support setting up necessary IT cyber security requirements and monitoring for vendors, subcontractors and shipyards (based upon risk assessment).
- Coordinate with the related engineers and project team (e.g., Operational Technology, Telecom, Instrumentation & Control, project management team and Pre-Operations)
- Provide proper estimation (design, cost, and manning) for the project proposal.
- Manage the project budget
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT Project Coordination role
- Experience in EPC project execution in either marine or offshore oil & gas industry.
- Acquisition of basic IT best practices such as ITIL.
- Experience with common IT solutions (Microsoft 365, CISCO, Nutanix, Dell EMC, AWS).
- Experience with on-premises, cloud and hybrid IT Infrastructure.
- Experience in procurement of goods and vendor management.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership of tasks.
- Experience communicating with support and sales of IT vendors.
- Experience in participating and/or facilitating meetings with diverse ethnic groups and varying levels of IT Technical knowledge.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Nice to have
- Project Management Qualifications as Project Management Professional (PMP).