We are currently based at Metropolis, Buona Vista, Singapore. This is a 2 years contract role, with possibility of extension.
MODEC Offshore Production Systems (Singapore) Pte Ltd is a leading provider of solutions to the Floating Offshore Oil & Gas market for more than 50 years and we are currently looking for a IT Administrator to join us.
Being part of MODEC means being the protagonist of a challenging career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in Singapore, but your talent can take you anywhere in the world. If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!
Why Join Us?
- Be part of a start-up team within a large, stable multinational company, and experience the best of both worlds!
- We highly value communication and teamwork, ensuring everyone's voice is heard and considered.
- Our Singapore office is conveniently located near the Buona Vista MRT station, occupying the top floors of The Metropolis Tower building.
- We offer a wide range of benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, with flexible coverage for wellness, gym, vision, traditional chinese medicine and more.
IT Administrator supports IT Manager in managing the departmental tasks, purchasing, payment operations, coordinating of goods delivery, and managing budgets. This role will be assigned to department-wide projects and managing various information, tasks, etc.
This position is part of “MODEC Global team” acting as the system representative in APAC region, to ensure local IT activities align with global IT direction. The regional responsibilities include coordination/deployment of global IT technology, governance, security policies.
- Assist in processing IT procurement (data processing using SAP)
- Support the administration for purchased goods (list of purchased goods using Excel, etc.)
- Manage good delivery status (status management using Excel, etc.)
- Track Progress management of multiple project status and tasks (using Microsoft Project and/or Microsoft Planner)
- Support in Budget administration
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of leave records
- Support the installation of equipment at Shipyard (including working at heights)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in IT administration
- Acquisition of basic IT best practices such as ITIL
- Strong sense of responsibility to finish tasks
- Project management and task management skills using Excel, Project, Planner, etc.
- Experience in procurement of goods
- Experience in goods delivery control
- Experience in participating in and/or facilitating meetings with diverse ethnic groups
- Experience with common IT solutions (Microsoft, CISCO, Nutanix, Dell EMC, AWS)
- Experience communicating with support and sales of these IT vendors
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Project Management Qualifications as Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Past working experience in an MNC will be an added advantage